Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What, I have a blog?

So, here's the deal.   I enjoy blogging, but I find that I go through phases when I get on a write a lot and then get distracted and don't get on for weeks at a time.  I love having a blog.  It's something just for me and I'm glad my family gets to enjoy updates of Sophi since they don't live very close.  But it's not really a priority.  Things like playing out on the deck, having lunch with a friend, or boring things like cleaning house and entering records for work come first.  And there's not always time left in the day.  So, I came to a decision.  I am going to write when I can - because it's fun and I want to!  But I'm not going to apologize or feel guilty if I don't have the time. 

I do hope that I can get on more often.  Because we have some fun things planned for this summer!  And comments are always good motivation to keep it up.  (Hint, hint, hint!!!)  See you soon!  :)

1 comment:

Finding joy said...

Oh my gosh! I'm the same way. I can go weeks or months without a single post. I think that time spent with loved ones is so much more valuable than posting on your blog. I do agree that blogging is fun. Who says that you have to post something every day?