Friday, March 20, 2009

Re-

Josh and I have been "recycling" for the last six months. Which basically equals a half-hearted attempt to save plastic, cardboard, and aluminum and store them all in the closet. It's a start.

To recycle in our county, the drop off point is the back of a huge semi. It's kind of secluded in a right off the main road, but still creepy at night kind of way. But yesterday (during daylight hours) I finally made the drop off. It was quick and easy. It also left me with a few doubts that all of that actually gets recycled. Not everything that was left was in line with the regulations, but hopefully they don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Not exactly inspiring, but I still hope to do better. Plus, I know our downstairs neighbors love it when I crush cans. :)

1 comment:

miranda said...

You'll have to tell me where the recyling place is. I have started a can collections, so far, I havent' needed to get rid of it. Our container is almost full. So glad you posted this, I've been thinking of recycling other stuff too.

PS thanks for the invite to the shower on Sunday. I somehow deleted your email. We will be in Nashville but wanted to tell you thanks to thinking of me!!