Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Cake of My Own

After coming back from Illinois, I've jumped back into planning. There are two families in our church who are adopting from Ethiopia. It has been so awesome to get to see this process and the way they (and the rest of us) are anticipating bringing their babies home. Jack and Lyndsay are still waiting for their travel dates and Mark and Amber are leaving next week. So, we are throwing a shower!

I'm especially excited after working on these.



























This was my first try and they turned out so much better than I thought they would. Now for something we can actually eat...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great job Devon! They are so cute! How did you get the 2 layers to stick together?

miranda said...

SO CUTE Devon!! I've seen a version of something like that a long time ago. Yours are much cuter!! Your so crafty!! Wish I could be there tomorrow. Have fun celebrating!!