Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My typical is untypical

So today has already been quite the adventure and it's not even 10:00 am. I woke up at 6:00 today. This is totally not normal for me. Usually I love my sleep, but since I was awake I went ahead and made Josh breakfast (eggs and toast, thank you very much).

Josh left for work and I went ahead a got ready for the day. But he called me when he realized his glasses were still at home and asked if I could bring them to him. So around 8, I headed out. My car was awfully close to empty, so I stopped for gas. I was then informed by the attendant that our bank was having some kind of issue and none of their debit cards were working, so I would have to pay another way. I don't carry a credit card, and happened to use my last check on Monday.

I drove on to Target, by now the needle was pointing to E, gave Josh his glasses and stole his credit card. Whew. Crisis averted, I decided to stop at Kroger before going home. I bought all I needed and was feeling proud to have accomplished so much while it was still so early. But I didn't feel like making more than one trip up the stairs so I loaded up with all the grocery bags I could carry. Dropped two trying to get the door to the building open. Dropped another trying to get my keys out to get in the apartment door. And that was the one with the eggs in it. Surprisingly, only three were busted and leaking out.

And that is the fascinating story of my day so far. Typical - unusual and yet still boring. (This is why I don't blog very often. lol)

1 comment:

Becka said...

zzzzzzz


just kidding. the broken eggs were exciting.