Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm not really a morning person

I'm not really a morning person. Usually one of may favorite things to do is press the snooze button. I love that feeling before waking up of drifting between asleep and awake. I'd actually gotten into a really bad habit of snoozing for an hour or more - which is very relaxing at the time, but puts me in a huge rush when I finally wake up.

But in the last week or so, things have been changing. I wake up and instead of feeling drowsy and dragging myself out of bed. I feel awake! I feel like getting up and getting things done (which is good because there are a lot of things that need doing). I'm not sure what made the difference, but I'm really thankful for it. Hopefully it will keep up because while I still like sleep, I also like mornings.

Note: For those of you who are naturally morning people, you will not understand the significance of this post - just trust me on this one.

No comments: