Thursday, November 19, 2009

Alright!

As of today, I am 37 weeks in. That means a) only 3 weeks left! b) she could technically come any time now and be full term - but it won't be that soon c) tomorrow is my last day of work! How's that for a run-sentence? lol

Because of all the driving I do with my job, my doctor didn't want me to continue working past 37 weeks. I was disappointed by this at first because it means that much of my time off is "wasted" before she even arrives. Of course, I am excited to be done with work for a few weeks either way. And pregnancy has become more ... physically demanding as the weeks go by, so it will be a relief to not have that responsibility.

It's really funny how many things in pregnancy don't seem like a big deal at all until I experience them for myself. Things like stretch marks (oh so many stretch marks!), cankles, the waddle, hot flashes, etc. No, it's not that big of a deal, yes it will be worth it, but still ...

I was going to post a new belly picture, but when I got dressed this morning my camera was still downstairs. And that just felt like too far to go. :) Just take my word for it, the belly is huge.

No comments: