Saturday, November 28, 2009

And yet ...

I have absolutely loved my first week off of work! I still need to send in billing for the month, but after that I will not be messing with anything court related until January!!! It's crazy how busy I've managed to stay though. Josh wonders if I'm nesting. Possibly. Or just playing catch up to all the things that I didn't do for the last month. :)

I have been
  • organizing the baby's room
  • washing clothes (ours and Sophi's)
  • cleaning baby equipment - the car seat is now ready to be installed!
  • packing my bag for the hospital
  • packing Sophi's bag for the hospital
  • trying to clean house, but mostly just the kitchen - the rest still needs a lot of work
  • going to many, many doctor and chiropractor appointments
  • enjoying time with my hubby who is finally home
  • eating a lot of yummy thanksgiving food that I did not have to cook
Less than two weeks to go! We have been telling Sophia every day now that she would rather be early than late. We'll see if she turns out to be a good listener. lol

No comments: