Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bad blogger and a little link love

I'm a bad blogger, it's true. I really do want to post fun things, cute photos, witty stories, but I didn't realize that having a newborn + working 25ish hours a week turns your brain to mush. (It's not very good for the state of my kitchen sink either.)

I have been keeping up with reading blogs, however. :) I really enjoyed this post from my friend Charity. It was a good reminder for me today. I tend to be pretty task oriented sometimes and just want to get the job done so I can cross it off my list. But it can make a difference just to take the time to see people. I need to do that more often.

By the way, Charity is spending this year traveling to 11 different countries and doing service projects and mission work, so check out her adventures here.

Oh, and I actually do have an abundance of cute photos, so here's one for you. ;)

No comments: