Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just for Fun

So, I was reading a random blog and they had this ... challenge that sounded like fun. You find the book nearest to you, turn to page 56 and type the fifth sentence.

The book that is actually nearest to me is a commentary on Romans. (I wish I was reading it, but actually I needed something to put my keyboard at more of an angle.) I did actually look up page 56, but the sentence was so long that I refuse to type it.

So, I'm cheating. The next nearest book is one from the library that I have not read called The Moonlit Cage.

" The thankful quiet and the warming effects of the tea made me sleepy."

How appropriate. I'm feeling sleepy right now. :) Now you try.

1 comment:

Emily said...

from "The Raw Shark Texts" by Steven Hall:

"The cat slid past, ignoring me completely."

ha, i like this!