Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I nominate myself

My cousin Becka started this and even though she didn't tag me, she did tag people who read her blog. So I nominate myself. ... because I'm in a bad mood and I feel like complaining.

Ten Complaints

1. One step forward, three steps back - just trying to get some traction
2. Feeling completely overwhelmed
3. Money (or lack thereof) - I just hate having to deal with it all the time
4. Feeling sicky
5. Hormones
6. Missing American Idol so I could cook chicken
7. Wondering if dreams will ever become reality
8. Companies who did not send my tax info - you're holding me up people
9. Messy apartments
10. A car that needs repaired, currently and with greater frequency

I'm still trying to decide if that list helps or makes me want to cry (see #5).

1 comment:

miranda said...

Ohh, that makes me sad to read. Maybe moreso because I can relate to so many of those! :( I wish I could give ya a big hug.
Praying you will have a great day tomorrow. God knows all your needs and desires. Talk to Him and trust Him to take care of ya!