Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tempted, but I'll refrain

Tomorrow we are heading to Ohio. Why you may ask?
That's my sister with her fiance. And this weekend we have the wedding showers! I have one last thing to pick up and the gift(s) are complete.

Usually when we are going away for the weekend I am stressed out at this point. But tonight I'm doing pretty good. Still not packed, but also not worried about it. Just looking forward to spending time with my family.

Josh has been working more hours at DC and will be indefinitely. That is great news for DC and our finances, but it also means I have to get used to him being gone in the evenings again. I tend to be more productive when he's not home. Because I want to have my time free when he does get home.

Tonight I decided to clean the kitchen. This included wiping down the front of cabinets, mopping the floor, wiping down the baseboards, dishes (always), and my personal favorite - cleaning the microwave. I know - I'm living big. lol The saddest thing is our microwave has not been cleaned in so long that I was really tempted to post a picture of the finished product. But I decided you all know what the inside of a microwave looks like. Oh yeah, and then I made soup for dinner and messed the kitchen up again. But the microwave still looks good. I'm so proud.

No comments: