Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mess of pudding pie goodness

So, I did a little adlibbing with this recipe and it actually turned out really good. Totally didn't set up, so looked like a mass of goo when eating it - but it was some yummy goo. It was sooo easy that I thought I'd share.

Chocolate graham cracker crust
White chocolate pudding mix
Whipped topping
Strawberries

Layer crust with slices of strawberry. Make pudding and mix with approx. 1/4 - 1/3 tub of whipped topping. Top with diced strawberries and drizzle with chocolate syrup.

I was going to take this to small group tomorrow night, but since plans were changed Josh and I will be forced to eat it ourselves.

Disclaimer: The knife in the background was only used to cut the pie and is not meant to look as creepy as it somehow does.

No comments: