Friday, May 29, 2009

Too much

Well, I feel like I should do some sort of post. There has been soooo much going on I don't even know where to start. So, here's the short version.

1) We had an awesome time in Ohio that went by way to quickly. I have a total of about 6 pictures and only have those because Josh took them. So, just take my word for it.

2) Promptly after we left the state, Whitney decided to go into labor. Okay, well technically she's been going into labor for the last few months. But ...

3) I have a niece!!!! Emery Elizabeth was born yesterday morning. (And I've yet to see a single picture!)

4) Our house is in chaos. This move thing is dragging on. I'll probably still be unpacking in July. Therefore, expect pictures of the finished product in August. But I do love the new place so it's worth it.

5) I have officially made it to 12 weeks. My first appointment is coming up. I'm really just excited to hear the heartbeat. That other stuff ... not so fun. We're still debating over whether my bump is the baby or just the same padding that's been living there for a while.

2 comments:

miranda said...

Devon you crack me up with that last line!! Congrats on making it to 12 weeks, and surviving the move. Good to hear from you. You guys are going to have to come over soon!!

Lindsey said...

Its deffinetely a baby! That or your padding has grown.