Thursday, May 14, 2009

We're out of here!

Well, this week has been a whirlwind and it doesn't look like things will be slowing down in the near future. In fact, it's turning into packing mania because WE'RE MOVING! I'm obviously not excited at all. We found a townhouse only a couple of miles away with some extra space. It's also a little bit newer, so hopefully we will be the only ones living in it. (I'm soooo done with the creepy crawlies. Did I mention we found one in our bed last week?)

Anyway, I really feel like God has worked this out. We decided it was a great place after we looked at it, but when we went to fill out the application we found out that they didn't have any empty. They called us back (which is a miracle in itself) that same day to tell us that a deal had fallen through and we could have it if we wanted it - available for immediate occupancy. So, we're starting things rolling this weekend.

We decided to go ahead and pay a little extra just to be able to take things slow and not have to rush it, so we technically have until the end of the month. I really think that will help my stress level over the moving bit. It will be sooo exciting to be settled in.

3 comments:

miranda said...

I'll be praying for you Devon, I know it's alot to be shuffling while your pregnant. So happy for you and can't wait to hear and SEE all about it. Looking forward to some pictures.

Emily said...

can't wait to come visit. i'll bring the cake. :)

Carrie said...

Congrats on finding a new place! That's soooo stressful. Can't wait to see pics!