Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby's room

I know I've mentioned that Sophie's room and my office will be one and the same for as long as she can put up with it. Right now that consists of my desk and all the leftover boxes that need to still be unpacked. But there is a plan!

Here are the pictures from my project! I am so excited about how this turned out. We don't get to paint or anything, but we can hang things on the wall.

This is the largest. The verse at the bottom says "grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to Him be the glory both now and to eternity" 2 Peter 3:18 Josh found that and I think it's perfect!

There are also some smaller animals.
And here is the crib bumper we picked out from Target.


(It's brown if you can't tell) I guess we're going for natural colors. Plus I have a thing for polka dots. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it. And isn't Target the best place?

miranda said...

That is going to look awesome! I love those hangings, where did you get them?
Joseph's room was also our home office for the first 2 years of his life, it can be done!
Post pictures when you get things together!