Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The bump

She's growing! And stretching me out with her. This is at 23 weeks (not quite a week ago). I love that how many weeks along I am is now a bigger number than how far I have left to go. It's going by so quickly, but we still can't wait to meet her! Having the ultrasound done somehow made everything feel more real. There really is a baby growing in there. It's a girl. She's a real, little person with a name and her own facial features that I can't wait to make out.


The second trimester is moving along. I'm really feeling great overall. Not quite "normal", but better than I would have expected so we'll go with it.


(Disclaimer: I actually have cleaned the mirror. I used a wipe that said it was for any surface, including glass, but it left yucky streaks all over.)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Go get some of that baking soda and see if it works. ;)

Cute pics! Can't wait until you're able to post pics of her.

Amber said...

You are adorable! Can't wait to meet Sophie too! Love you!

By the way, I am SO SAD that we didn't get to come over the other night. Can I have a raincheck???