Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Epic Fail

1) Blogging - I have many, many pictures of fun times, silly Sophi, some bargain hunting, a recipe, and my adorable niece.  (Okay well maybe I can throw one of those in.)  So much writing inspiration, so little time.



 2)  Lent 2011 - Since I did bring it up, I feel like I should be honest enough to tell you that I am on day 11 of reading the emails for lent.  It is now day 28.  And the little journal entry suggestions - I have competed 0.  sigh

3)  Dishes - because the only time my sink is not full of them is after my mom or SIL, Krystal have come to visit and they are probably going to stop visiting if I don't start washing dishes on my own.

4) Having a Usborne book party - This will happen.  It WILL.  I am determined.  But the one scheduled for Sunday had to be canceled because Sophi was running a high fever.  This was the 3rd party to be re-scheduled - so hopefully 4th time's a charm.

5) Spring cleaning - In case #3 didn't tip you off, house cleaning is not my strong suit.  This weekend the main rooms did look pretty nice (for the party that didn't happen), but it was at the expense of our office/guest room.  Which now needs to be cleaned out because we will have guests this weekend!  So, let's be honest it will probably get shuffled.  Because like it or not, that's how I roll.  I am excited to do some painting in the near future though.   

 

No comments: