Sunday, August 28, 2011

My little model

 In just a week, we will be hanging out with my family in Ohio for the first annual Bradley Bunch Bash.  My amazing friend Emily, is driving all the way up there so that we can get some good family pictures.  Since my sister-in-law loves to dress her boys in matching outfits.  We thought it would be fun to put the three nieces in matching outfits as well. 

After looking around for a while, we were having trouble finding dresses in the right color combo, so I had the brilliant idea to make matching dresses for the girls.  So, I bought a pattern and some fabric and made my first dress.  Talk about trial by fire.  lol.  I am almost finished, so I may actually make the deadline.

This is my first dress.  I'm rather proud of it.  :)  It's a little large on Sophi because it is actually for my niece, Emery.  Sophi modeled it by request.  And she decided to show off her skills by looking good in the kitchen. 









7 comments:

Finding joy said...

She is just adorable!

web design burnley said...

She's so adorable. I'm pretty sure that she'll be a perfect model.

Online shopping for cheap electronics gadgets with free shipping said...

So cute! She is indeed a perfect model.

Online shopping for cheap electronics gadgets with free shipping said...

So cute! She is indeed a perfect model.

Online Coaching and Training said...

A beautiful model indeed!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Really perfect model and very cute too! She is genuinely perfect one. I too had many collection when do my academic writing work.