Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ashamed, but still addicted

The 4th was a little bland for me. Josh worked until one and I had to go in at five. So, my holiday was spent with a Bachelorette marathon (courtesy of abc.com). It's sad but true. I have such a love/hate relationship with this show. I think it's such a farce in a lot of ways. But at the same time I'm fascinated. I think by the seeming sincerity and pure desperation that would make you want to be in that situation.

Well, Deanna is a Campbellsville native, so she has that going for her. But we won't find out how it all ends until tomorrow. Wait, that's not true. We won't find out who she chooses until tomorrow. We might find out in 5-10 years how it all ends.

p.s. - If I weren't such a skeptic I'd be rooting for Jason, but I don't want his cute little boy to get hurt.

No comments: