Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I guess it's cool

Somedays I love my job, other days not so much. Today for instance, was slightly stressful. I pretty much worked 10+ hours. I was worried that I wouldn't finish in time because I found quite a few people who are really good at stealing (or not since they kept getting arrested). For those of you who aren't tracking, I'm referring to the court research, not Cracker Barrel. :)

I may be tempted to get cranky about certain things, but the truth is how many jobs would I get to:
  • Crank up the music and sing along at the top of my lungs
  • Re-arrange my schedule to hang out with friends (or my sisser)
  • Get to dress however I choose, which recently has meant t-shirt and flip flops
  • Spend part of my work time at home on the computer - and still getting to listen to a message online or book on tape
So, I guess it's cool.

No comments: