Monday, September 15, 2008

Could've

Today was a pretty good day. At least it should be a good day, but I'm feeling rather hormonal and therefore a little crabby.

I could post the picture we were able to capture of our new fishy friends.

I could post something about the haircut that was supposed to be a trim, but ended up a new style instead.

I could post about the awesome weekend we had in Ohio and the adorable pictures I have of my nephews aka "best buds".

I could post about the crazy windstorm that knocked out power and almost made me miss a visit with Lindsey and Nick. Yet this is so minor compared to what other places are experiencing.

I could post the picture I snapped today of a huge chicken statue.

I could. And maybe I should, but I'm thinking I'll just curl up with a blanket and a new book instead. :) Good night friends.

No comments: