Sunday, January 25, 2009

In case you were wondering

This week feels kind of unreal and potentially monumental. Josh and I have decided to look for a house! Basically, we were looking for houses to rent and discovered that a mortgage payment could actually cost less. So, we will be talking to the bank and trying very hard to be wise and (if necessary) patient. :) Kind of ironic considering just last week Josh was telling me that he didn't want to move again for a while. But he's all for it if we're moving into our own place. So, we'll see what happens. I'll keep you up to date.

Among other decisions this week, Josh went to find out about getting his Masters degree. After talking to Wiggy, he is super excited and we're going for it. Well I'm not doing anything except some help with the funding and heading up the cheering section, but he's going for it! He will probably start classes in the fall.

So even though nothing has happened yet, it feels like things are happening quickly. And while we were making these decisions, we of course had to talk about where the future fam and the car I will need eventually fit into the mix - no real decisions made there, but you can see why my brain is swimming!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

one thing at a time folks! your post just stressed ME out, and i'm not even involved. (well, directly. although i would love to see you all get your own house!0

Lindsey said...

Well if you are buying a house that means you will probably be around there for a while. That makes me happy because it looks like we will be moving to louiville in about oh I don't know, 4 years? So yay! Our kids can be friends.....and cousins I sopose.