Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All in a day's work

Just thought I'd give you a little snapshot of my day

3:30 - Josh gives me a kiss as he leaves for work and I get up for a potty break ... proceed to lay awake for the next hour and a half

5:00 - seriously thinking about just getting up and getting some things done
(short time later) - actually fall back asleep

6:30 - get woken up by all the muscles in my right calf simultaneously seizing up/writhe around - think that it's a good thing Josh was gone or he would have gotten kicked - thankfully fall back to sleep quickly

7:45 - Josh comes home from work and crawls back in bed, which I have not left

9:30 - wake up and get going - I felt I deserved to sleep in a bit

10:30 - proceed to pay bills (one of which was due yesterday - oops!) actually write a check for $0.01 - yes one cent - the check cost more than that

12:30 - leave for this days counties

4:00 - quick stop at the grocery store to get us through the end of the week - very proud to be done and home quickly without spending too much

4:30 - realize that I forgot to buy the noodles for tomorrow's dinner

5:30 - clean up kitchen and start dinner (which I have all ingredients for!)

6:30 - enjoy some great food off the grill with some great friends

9:00 - say goodnight to friends - seriously contemplate going to bed (this happens about this time every night), but play a few songs on rockband instead

10:00 - anticipating a great night's sleep (hopefully!) :)

No comments: