Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Practice

Last week, Myra came over and spent the evening with us. This kid is so stinkin' cute! And she's very low maintenance. Myra brought some of her toys along and her Tinkerbell movie.

Side note - Tinkerbell is such a cute movie. I've watched it with Myra before and we were threatening Josh with it all week. :)

But he was lucky and she wanted to watch Ninja Turtles while I cooked dinner.



After we ate, Myra and I had a little nail party. She was excited to do it and sat so still the whole time. Then she asked to do her fingernails too. It went a lot better than the last time I tried to do nails (my pedicure).




The night went by so quickly. We did eventually put in Tinkerbell, but by that time we only watched about 30 minutes before it was time for her to leave. No worries though, I plan to make sure Sophie and Daddy watch some girly movies together - you know in between Ninja Turtles and Transformers.

No comments: