Thursday, September 23, 2010

A little woolgathering


  • Baby bed-head is so cute. (Much more fun than my crazy morning hair.)
  • I can't decide if I am glad that summer is hanging on so long or not. But if this means fall is non existent I will be very upset.
  • I'm aware of a lack of anything deep on my blog. I would like that to change, but in some ways it is a reflection of my life right now.
  • I finally got around to doing those dishes that I planned to do on Tuesday. Can I be proud of myself for that?
  • Little girl's pajamas are way to expensive. I think I need to go yard-saling soon.
  • I have not been a good girl when it comes to eating this week. But so far I have lost seven pounds! I really need to go grocery shopping so I can actually cook a meal sometime.
  • I've been enjoying some much needed time with friends this week. Girl's night on Tuesday, lunch today, breakfast tomorrow. Sometimes it's encouraging just to have some girl talk.
  • Excited to find out next week if I'll be getting a niece or nephew. (One of each works for me too.)
  • Confession - I used the thesauras because "thoughts" seemed like too boring of a title. However, the definition of woolgathering is "indulging in wandering fancies and purposeless thinking". The second part is right on.
  • Week of TV premier's. Wish I didn't love it so much, but I'm most excited about NCIS (and LA) and Survivor.
  • We had gotten way to comfortable just mostly unpacked. I am soooo not motivated to finish painting, organizing, and emptying boxes. But one day it will happen.
This whole post is pretty pointless (aka purposeless). But I don't want you to feel like it was a waste of time or anything. So I am sandwiching the randomness between two cute pictures of Sophi. See? That's better.

1 comment:

Lyndsay Taylor said...

soooo not a waste of time. love ya!