Sunday, September 12, 2010

Won the war?

Just thought I would share some pictures of our wonderful (and large) living room now that it is mostly set up. (FYI - the window treatments are not correct yet.)



Love this clock I found (on clearance!) at Target. And note how baby equipment has totally taken over our home. lol

There are still two boxes in the corner that I need to unpack, but for now I'm excited about how it is coming together.


Oh, and this? This is Josh's doing. I definitely lost that battle. It doesn't look bad exactly, but I'm not ready to say it looks good either. We're thinking of calling him Ralph. But I won the war - because there's still one more of these that Josh left at his parents house.

1 comment:

Becka said...

YOU, dearest prima, are the best wife in the world. I would NEVER have allowed that to happen. Not in a million years. Not even if Dustan had died, and I had wept into his coffin that I would do anything... ANYTHINg to bring him back.
THAT would NOT have been one of those anythings.

Seriously.

Does Josh have any idea how wonderful you are?