Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ten little toes

Sophi has this thing for shoes. On the one hand she loves them. On the other ... foot, she hates wearing them. I put shoes on her only for her to pull them off in five minutes. (Or less - depending on the shoe.)

These for example, would be less. Which is a shame because I paid only $1 for them at a yard sale and think they are so cute. I'd wear them if they were in my size.



She does, however, think they are a great toy.



And yes, she was carrying this around in her mouth like a dog for a good 15 minutes. The shoes have the teeth marks to prove it. (Which doesn't sound like much - but is a crazy long time for a toy to hold her interest.)


I guess it is my own fault. Josh is the one that is always wearing at least socks. (She like to rip those off her feet as well.) But I love being barefoot, so she must have got it from me. She'll probably love flip flops one of these days.

No comments: