Monday, November 8, 2010

Today

I ...
... am watching the Harry Potter movies in order to get ready for the big release of the next film. Tonight is #3.

I ...
... bought skinny jeans at JcPenney's using $10 off $10 or greater purchase. They were $12 even after all that, but I am very excited to wear them with my boots. It is going to be hard to save them for Christmas.

I ...
... almost forgot that Sophi has an appointment tomorrow.

I ...
... am looking forward to finding out if I get any more jewelry sales. More free items would be fun!

I ...
... think a visit to the chiropractor may be in my future.

I ...
... have put off washing the dishes for far too many days. I think we are down to one clean cup, zero clean dinner plates, and plastic utensils. But it probably won't happen until morning.

No comments: