Thursday, March 6, 2008

"Please Silence Phones"

Don't think I'm too geeky, but I really love books. I like to read them, I like to listen to them on tape, I like to browse among them and discover a new find, I even like the book-y smell. I don't really care for the library in my county, but one of the perks of my driving is that I found a really great library one county over. This is good, because I love books and it saves me a fortune to read them for free.
So, the other day I was in the library and my phone started to ring kind of loudly. Well, that's a no-no in the library, but I didn't recognize the number. I silenced the ringer and tried to answer quietly. Who should be calling me but the library! They wanted me to know that a book I had requested came in. Caught! When I went to check out the woman realized I had been there all along. That's what vibrate is for folks.

No comments: