Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Wedding Season Begins!

This weekend has been full of wedding fun for Josh and I. We met Sean and Jen through the our church. Although I didn't realize it at the time, they had just started dating after they hit it off at the DC grand opening. Sean proposed to Jen at our small group Christmas party and today they got married! The wedding was beautiful. I think the most memorable part was when all the groomsmen formed a huddle around the groom. They played "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" and all the guys were saying "I do time" and "Go get your bride". It turned out hilarious. Plus we were early, so I got to enjoy watching them work it all out. I passed out programs and Josh did the video for the bride and groom (hence we were early). Of course, I haven't seen the video, but I think it will be good. They had him behind the bridal party so the angle was great. We had a lot of fun at the reception too. Josh and I joined the couples dancing for one song. It's actually the first time we've danced with each other. So sweet.

So, now I'm home blogging about the day and I think we all know what Mr. & Mrs. Snyder are doing. I was just counting and I think that makes this the first of six weddings we're attending this year. Love it! Next is Emily's turn! May 17th here we come. Ironically she will be Mrs. Snyder as well. Hmm... which reminds me that I still need to get my dress altered.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

nah, you shouldn't alter your dress...just walk carefully down the aisle and hike it up!

Erika said...

I love that picture... and is it just me or are there a lot of weddings coming up this year? I miss you and can't wait to get to see you... if not before at least at Emily and Dusty's wedding!