Sunday, March 16, 2008

When It Rains It Pours ...

Wow, I am so tired of car problems it's not even funny. Josh and I have been trading back and forth having issues with out vehicles. Actually at one point they were both out at the same time. Right now his Jeep is at his parents waiting to get a new engine. Now mine is having problems again. I think it will be okay to drive at least until we get the Jeep back. At least I'm going to drive it so we'll see what happens. It's frustrating to say the least.

I'm trying to be grateful in the whole situation. We have been provided for in some awesome ways. Josh's dad is great with cars. He fixed mine the first time and is replacing the engine for the Jeep. All we have to pay for is parts and it has already saved us soooo much money. His parents have also been very generous in letting us borrow their vehicles so we won't be without. That is also great because my job is very dependent on my ability to drive every day. We also are already looking forward to that stimulus check . I hear is coming in May. :) All in all, it could be worse. We'll survive.

No comments: