Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where to start?

I guess I just want to share some stuff going on. Tomorrow is going to be a tough day.

First of all, my mom is having surgery on her thyroid. They're (hopefully) fixing a whole lot of stuff and she will return home feeling wonderful. This also includes removing a tumor.

Josh and I will be attending the funeral of his grandmother. She passed away this last weekend after struggling with health issues for years. He will be a pall-bearer.

This is also my beloved's birthday. Poor guy. So please say a prayer for him and my mom.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Devon. I am definitely praying for your mom! I talked to Patty on the phone the other day and she told me about it. I'll be keeping all of you guys in prayer!

I'm sorry to hear about Josh's grandmother.

I'm sure he'll remember this birthday for a long time. Sheesh.

Praying!

Anonymous said...

Have you in our prayers as we pray for your Mom
Aunt Patty
blogger wont take my password