Thursday, October 16, 2008

I know

I haven't been around much this week. I've thought about blogging, but a couple things held me back.

1) My wonderful new computer has Windows Vista. I was told Vista is a pain, and it is true. I have spent hours trying to get everything to work right, including being able to log-on to some stuff I needed for work. And discovering after Josh and I both worked on it, that the cd we have to install the printer is not compatible with Vista, so we had to unistall it and download instead. So, I didn't really want to be near my computer. Theoretically, everything is working now. :)

2) This has been a stressful week. Partly because I let myself get behind in everything. And partly because we are going away for the weekend. So not only did I need to catch up, I needed to get ahead in things like work and laundry.

BUT, did I mention we're going away this weekend? Woohoo! I am ready for a break. The ministry team at our church has a retreat every year and since Josh is part of leadership at DC we get to be included. So, not only are we getting away, but we are going with some great friends. We are leaving tonight so I better go get busy.

No comments: