Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who you calling old?


I bought this new purse. I don't buy a lot of purses because (other than the obvious that they cost money) I don't switch them around much. I thought this one would be good since it had brown and black so I never have to clash. I wanted to get *ahem* someone's opinion on it and they said it looks like an old lady purse.

Now I don't always take this persons fashion advice, but now I'm scared to take the tags off. Will I actually carry it or will I think it looks too ... mature.

So I'm taking a vote. Do you think this is cute and stylish? Ugly as sin? Nice for someone a little older? Let me know what you think and you could win a purse of your very own! (For only $15.00 shipping and handling and a short trip to Walmart.)

4 comments:

Emily said...

...hmmm... i'll take option three!

miranda said...

Well, being a true friend....ah...I think option three as well. Don't HATE ME!! You know I love ya!! Now if it has a short shoulder strap I may be inclined to like it more. Although, I do hate to agree with you hubby! Anyway, YOU CRACK MY UP!! I laughed so much reading your post, I had to read it to Joe.

Devon said...

bah! I appreciate your honesty, but you do realize this means I have to admit he was right?!?

Becka said...

oogly foogly.
but, if you like it, then wear it. The world needs people to make fun of:)