Sunday, October 26, 2008

My life in bullet points

  • Josh took the batteries out of my mouse. I don't know why. I want them back though because touch pads are not as cool.
  • I wanted to share my favorite picture from last weekend, but it's so hard to choose just one!




































  • I had a great weekend this week too, but no picture evidence. It was nice to just relax and have fun with Andrea and Emily that included many of my favorite things - seeing them of course, going to the movies, Gondoliers, shopping + great sales, starbucks/barnes & noble. I'm ready for a repeat just talking about it.
  • This is the third week that I have gone without being in the worship service. I miss it. And I love that I actually miss it.
  • Less than two weeks before Gage makes his grand entrance.
  • Beth Moore + Psalms is awesome. I, however, am a slacker.
  • Did I mention I love good sales? This weekend I bought 5 tops and a dress for an average of $2.51 per article of clothing (yes I did just pull out the calculator)
  • My car is starting to act it's age. Something else needs fixed. I mean, I shouldn't complain because the way car things run, an extra $40 isn't too bad. But the new tires it needs aren't going to feel too good.
  • Josh has an interview on Tuesday. They definitely called him up awfully quick, so hopefully that's a good sign. On the downside, it's not full time, but has potential to get there.
  • I finished Twilight ... tonight. I will be reading the rest of the series, but am not exactly sure how I feel about it. Eventually, I'll give details, but I'm still formulating right now.
  • Good job to anyone who did more than skim this list. (There will be a quiz later)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh but I don't do well on tests!!!
Love the pics :)