Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Here!

I am the proud of owner of a new Toshiba laptop. (That looks something like this minus the frog.)

My Dell served me well - okay it served me - through all of college. And after all the work I do on the computer at home, (like real work that I get paid for, not just this kind of thing) it seemed like time. It was overdue for retirement anyway.

We ordered from Overstock last weekend and it arrived today. That's great service for only a $2.50 shipping charge. Now I just have to get all my files switched over and we're good to go.

4 comments:

Emily said...

i am discovering that files switching over is easier said than done! bah!

Carrie said...

Oooooh a shiny new computer! We just got a new desktop PC this last week, after the other one died.

I'm saving up money for a laptop. I didn't think to check overstock.com.

Lindsey said...

I like it. You need to blog more, I'm really bored right now.

Lindsey said...

Check it out I restarted my blog :)