Thursday, July 16, 2009

Currently working on

I had some inspiration this week for a project for the baby's room. I've already started and am very excited with the way things are turning out. I'm sure you'll be seeing pictures soon, but I'll give you a hint - it involves patterned paper, forest animals, and mod podge.

I've also decided that the boxes in this office/baby's room are driving me nuts. So, I'm slowly clearing things out - very slowly. It's still a mess, but I've seen some progress. Since I've taken over the closet in this room, that also includes sorting through and storing clothes that I'll never be able to wear again I'm growing out of and won't be using this year. Hooray for vacuum space bags.

Next project will be buying shelves for the basement and sorting things out down there, but I'm not quite ready to think about that yet.

In preparation for the new Harry Potter movie, Josh and I watched the last five movies this week. (Not all at once though.) We are now caught up and ready to see the Half-Blood Prince on Friday night. We're fans, but not enough to stand in line opening day. :) I'm sure Friday will be crowded enough.

What projects are you working on?

2 comments:

miranda said...

working on getting better :)

Carrie said...

Can't wait to see pics!

Projects I am working on....loaded question.

A smallish gift for "Cupcake's" vbs teacher. Stationery sets for gifts for others. A strawberry shortcake quilt for a friend. Knitting a scarf. I love me some crafts.