Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


Sunday was great! I turned twenty-four which is pretty much the same as twenty-three in case you wondered. lol We thought about driving to the big city to eat at Olive Garden, but I decided to stick closer to home and try to be frugal. (Although, I'll probably jump at the chance next time we're close by.)

Josh and I went to a local park/nature preserve. It was gorgeous. We walked around (slowly) and saw the sights. I love the sound of running water. This is my favorite pic. We went in the evening so it wasn't too hot and then had a picnic for dinner. I definitely decided we need to do this sort of thing more often. It was so nice.


Josh also gave me a beautiful necklace. And since we were already at Target, we decided to go ahead and purchase the crib bumper I have been eyeing for the past month. :) And did I mention I also got to take a nap?

I got two other great gifts. One was a big kick in the gut when I was getting up. I think the munchkin was wishing my a happy birthday too. ;) And then, we were sitting in church next to Lyndsay and Yemi. Yemi reached for me and let me hold here just long enough for a hug. It was so cute. She laid her head on my shoulder and patted my arm and then was ready to go back to mom.

No comments: