Friday, July 10, 2009

Favorites from the Kitchen

Okay, so I like food. These are a few recent discoveries that have been very good to mama and baby. :)

This stuff is good, but rich! I put it on fudge swirl cupcakes today. Next time I'd go with straight chocolate. Yum


These are THE best fruit snacks I have ever had. The only ones I really like actually. They have been perfect for me to take in the car or keep in my purse and snack on when I need food like yesterday.


I love this stuff. I haven't been very adventurous with what I put it in, but everything I have tried was made better. :) Today, I discovered that it makes tomato soup mah-velous. And I'm not a big fan of tomato soup. Chalk it up to pregnancy I guess. It sounded good and hit the spot.



I would not recommend eating this. In fact - DON'T. However, it has made my life soooo much easier. I am very grateful to have an apartment that has a dishwasher, but apparently apartment dishwashers can be tempermental. I discovered at the last place that the Cascade Action Pacs were the only thing to get the dishes clean. I've been using them here and they don't work so well. So we tried this and eureka! (insert sigh of relief) The only downside is I had stocked up on the other when they were on sale last. :( Anybody need some action pacs?

1 comment:

Emily said...

i'll exchange you 1 Eragon book for a couple action packs... i love those things and we're almost out of dishwasher soap. ;)