Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Preggo Post

Okay, you belly vultures. I know you're lurking out there because even though you don't comment, you ask me when I'm posting another pic. :) Josh took this for me on Sunday - 20 weeks + a few days.


This has been an exciting weekend for the baby. I have been feeling some movement since about 15 weeks. Usually, I could feel some kicking about every other night when I laid down to go to bed. Well, that changed very suddenly. Saturday was the first time I remember feeling the baby kick during the day and he/she has taken off from there. :) It's been fun. I'm sure I don't feel every movement, but probably about four times a day now I can feel the munchkin rolling around.

And I'm not the only one! Josh got to feel the baby kick for the first time on Monday. It was such an awesome moment. I'm sure that there will be a time when I don't appreciate getting a kidney punch from the inside, but right now I'm loving it. :)

No comments: