Thursday, June 26, 2008

i:

i am: hot, but we're trying to save some money
i think: that working out better make a difference
i know: my friends rock
i want: to get our student loans paid off
i have: the weekend off!
i wish: our house wasn't so messy
i despise: cleaning it
i miss: my nephews' hugs
i feel: content
i hear: cheering from so you think you can dance and the fan blowing
i smell: heavenly
i crave: quality time ... and ice cream
i search: for parking meters that have time left
i wonder: what it would be like to be a mom
i regret: that I never mailed Dad's father's day card
i love: my life
i ache: for children who are victims of HIV
i care: but not always enough to do something about it
i usually: browse around the library whether I need something to read or not
i am not: athletic
i believe: God is faithful ... always
i dance: when no one else is around
i sing: at the top of my lungs when I'm driving
i cry: if I see someone else crying
i don't always: floss
i write: now
i win: at Scrutineyes
i never: want to have a broken bone
i listen: to sara groves a lot
i can usually be found: driving, or on the computer
i am scared: of snakes and other creepy crawlies
i am happy about: finding out tomorrow whether i get a new niece or nephew

no, i'm not that cool. this idea came from my friend andrea. emily and erika had lists of their own too. try it! it's fun. and then let me read it. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

BRAVO!!!!

Terry and Patty said...

i enjoyed your list. I am putting you on my blog list if that is ok.