Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ketchup, Catch UP!

One of the days I'm going to bombard my blog with new pictures. I have taken hundreds in the last few weekends. Josh and I went to Ohio this past weekend to (finally) see my family. It was great. We came back on Tuesday and I have been playing catch up ever since. :) It's taken a while to get my work back in order and I haven't really made it to the housework yet. I can't even do any laundry until I buy some more detergent. Did I mention it was totally worth it?

There is something nice about coming home though. It has something to do with sleeping in my own bed I think.

Having the random trains of thought that I do, thinking about catching up on things reminded me of this book. Has anyone read this book? I have memories of being young, like just learned to read young, and visiting my grandparents in Arkansas. I don't think they even have it any more, but I would love to read it again. All I remember is that it is about a little monkey who is slow. Mostly it just brings back good memories of staying with my grandparents. Sort of like the smell of coffee. It's funny how something will take you back...

No comments: