Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sniffle, sniffle

So, I had an awesome weekend and took some great pics of the Bradley's. But since they're not on this computer ... I guess we'll move on.

So either my allergies decided to go beserk or I have a cold. Rabbit trail - I just discovered that blogger spell check is dumb. It told me that I spelled beserk wrong, but it didn't tell me how to fix it. That's just mean. Like a care enough to look it up in a dictionary. Feel free to comment with the correct spelling if you do care. It could be educational.

Yeah, so I'm having some sinus issues. It makes me a little suspicious of Ohio germs. You see, last fall I ended up very sick for about 2 weeks. I think it was strep throat, but since I didn't want to go to the doctor we just spent a small fortune on Kleenex. This came about the day after Nick and Krystal left. And this year, I started to feel yucky about 2 hours after they left. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. But even though I'm feeling sniffley, I am thankful that it's not like last fall.


No comments: