Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All grown up

This weekend we brought home a "new" entertainment center. Our friends Jack and Lyndsay had it in their yard sale and they gave us a great price. They would have just given it to us I think, but the money from the yard sale goes to help bring their baby girl home from Ethiopia. :)
Here it is!I'm really excited about this addition because our living room is a bit mismatched. The tv stand we were using was almost smaller than the television, particle board, kind of cluttered looking. I feel like this helps pull everything together better. Plus I now have more space to decorate. I'm planning to get some framed photos for the top. The cool space to the side is supposed to hold cd's, but since we don't really need that (and I think it makes it look more cluttered) we decided to put the floral (?)/stick arrangement. It turned out a bit different than I anticipated, but I think I like it.

Our living room is supposed to have a travel kind of look to it. Up until now, that consisted of a book shelf. But we're getting there.

No comments: