Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Now that's attractive

This weekend I hit the shops to get everything for my new uniform. Black pants, button-up shirt, black shoes, and of course the signature apron. I ended up having nothing that worked. The button-ups have to be a certain kind, so I had to shop in the boys section of Walmart. The black pants I thought I could wear are kind of hard to breathe in much less tuck a shirt into. And since I'm trying not to spend ALL of my first paycheck before I get it, I ended up getting some grandma pants with an elastic waist. So, now I have everything I need and boy is it ugly. I got dressed today to go to my job orientation and felt like a shapeless blob. :)

Now, to anyone who has been following the story of Cracker Barrel, you will not be surprised to hear that I did not end up having orientation tonight. The girl who is supposed to do it, said that she never got a final word on whether or not I was coming. She would have gone ahead and done it I think, but said that she didn't like the one-on-one as much. So tomorrow it is. Truthfully, I'm glad because I was scheduled for tonight and tomorrow night and she said she only needed one.

No comments: