Monday, May 5, 2008

Update

Wow, things have been going great lately, but we're staying busy. For those of you who are wanting to know the continuing job saga. Here's the story: I went in on Thursday for my interview with the retail manager. He ended up being in a meeting and couldn't be there, so I was told he would call me. Surprise, surprise. I was feeling pretty frustrated but he actually called me back that same day a few hours later. It worked out for me to have my interview that evening and he even let Josh and I have Cracker Barrel for dinner. :) (Free food is very exciting to me.)

I got the job! The interview went very well. The manager seems like a good guy and doesn't expect work to be everything in life like I have seen in some retail places. The even have a good starting wage. So now I will be a Cracker Barrel rising star, but not actually working with food. My job training is supposed to be this coming Saturday. With the track record going on I'll definitely call to confirm that. But I'm pretty excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Devon congratulations. Hope your star rises fast. Looking forward to seeing you two soon.