Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reminiscing

I've got baby girl on the brain this weekend. Our friends had their baby girl, Sydney Grace on Saturday. They delivered at the same hospital that we gave birth in almost a year ago. It makes me think about what they are and will be experiencing over the next few days. Such a precious time.

Also on Saturday, my sister Lindsey got to see her little one through ultrasound. They found out that they will be having a little girl. So Sophi is very excited to meet her cousin Ruthie in March (maybe even February). :)

This picture, first of all, is the clearest ultrasound picture I have ever seen. Also, it makes me fall in love a bit. I am so excited to have a new little niece. And she already has a whole wardrobe just waiting for her to be born.

1 comment:

miranda said...

I know what you mean, it's such a sweet time having a new baby. Precious! It's sad that the first year, or two, or three can't go slower!
That's why you just have to do it again! :) Those feelings never fade when you have other children!