Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Forest

Josh came home the other night and suggested we go to for a hike. I have been wanting to visit a state park not far from us for a couple of years now. Josh said he would go with me, but wasn't particularly enthusiastic. This is why I was impressed that me made the suggestion. So, we packed up, remembered to take the camera, and went on little adventure. :)

The trees were all flowering and gorgeous. The area is a lot bigger than I realized. We only explored a little bit of it, so we'll probably go back sometime. Anyone want to come along?

2 comments:

Emily said...

yes yes yes! of course, that is, after dusty's lack of tonsils heal... :)

Lindsey said...

Next time I am up your way I want to come! Pllllleeeeaaaaseeee! lol j/k Actually it would be cool.