Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Movie Madness

So, this past weekend I watched a couple movies that I thought were worth mentioning. The first is August Rush. Wow, this movie was great. Josh and I watched it together (so it's not just a chick flick). The film itself is quite good. I was expecting a little cheese, but it's really not like that. The music is really what blew me away though. I was drawn in the moment the main actress brought out a cello. (insert sigh of wistfulness). Not only that, but Josh and I both liked the sound track enough that we'll probably end up purchasing it. And that's saying something because we don't really share the same taste in music.

Bottom Line: See the movie!


I also watched an movie on ABC Family called Princess. I like ABC Family pretty well and I'd been seeing previews for it all week. I think what caught my attention was the song they played with it by a band called Room for Two. (I had never heard of them, but again - sucker for music.) I really should have just looked the band up on i-Tunes. The movie was sad - not the storyline mind you, the movie itself. It had enough of a mystery to it that I wanted to see the end. But when they finally revealed what was going on, it was pretty lame.

Bottom Line: You might lose a few brain cells.

No comments: