Friday, April 4, 2008

Hey Baby


So, this beautiful bunch is my brother Nick with his fam at Christmas. I found out a couple of weeks ago, that I am going to be an aunt again! This is soooo exciting, because as you can see Bryce and Dylan are growing up way to fast. Krystal had her appointment today and the baby (just one) is due on November 10th. We're rooting for a girl, but then their boys have turned out pretty well too.

Sadly, Christmas is the last we got to spend time with my family. I'm ready for another visit, but it's looking like the end of May is the earliest we will get up there. Of course, I miss all my family, but it's hard to think of how much the Bryce and Dylan and Michael, Ryan, and Meagan are changing without me getting to see it. (I was informed when Lindsey came to visit that Michael is now taller than me! I mean not a huge feat, but he's my baby brother.) Lot's of changes in store this year I guess. Weddings, graduations, and now a new baby.

But moving on ... Just in case you doubt how precious they are, here's some pics from when Nick & Krystal came down to visit last fall:

Posted by Picasa

They're planning to come to KY again, also in May. I'm looking forward to that too. I think the boys actually like Josh better than me. I guess I'm okay with it. I still hold power because they wouldn't get him for a uncle if it wasn't for me, right?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute pics!! And I'm glad to hear the dr appt went well for Krystal, even if it is only ONE baby!!! :)
God bless :)